for Oriol Servia this season in at l

Les différentes erreurs sur le site ou dans les codex que vous avez relever.
lw789
Major

for Oriol Servia this season in at l

Message par lw789 » 14 novembre 2018, 05:26

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing will field a second IndyCar entry for Oriol Servia this season in at least four races, more if sponsorship can be secured. Servia is currently scheduled to compete at Long Beach, Barber, the inaugural road course race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Indianapolis 500 in a deal announced Wednesday. The Rahal organization last month finished a drawn-out process to secure sponsorship from the National Guard for Graham Rahals car. Team owner Bobby Rahal has insisted he would only field two cars if it would strengthen the organization, and Graham Rahal said he told his dad he didnt want to "rob Peter to pay Paul" just to have a teammate. But in Servia, the organization gets a veteran driver who was briefly teammates with Graham Rahal at Newman-Haas-Lanigan Racing in 2009. Servia also ran the Indy 500 that season for Bobby Rahal. "We have had the pleasure of working with Oriol before and are looking forward to his return," Bobby Rahal said. "I have always respected his ability to develop the race car and be a productive member of the team, so when it came time to consider the possibility of a second entry, he was right at the top of the list. We are happy to have him back and look forward to having him help the team progress toward the front." A native of Pals, Spain, Servia has made 191 starts in CART, Champ Car and the IndyCar Series since 2000. He won at Montreal in 2005, has 19 career podium finishes and was fourth in the 2012 Indianapolis 500. His Panther DRR team shut down after last years Indy 500, and he ran seven of the final 14 races for Panther Racing. "Continuity is a very important part of success in any racing team," said Servia. "By my moving to Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, this happens at many different levels. On the team side, in 2009 we did the 500 together as a one-off race. We were running very strong until we had a fuel pump fail on us, but that one race left us with a sensation that we could do great things together. That same year I did a short stint at Newman/Haas/Lanigan where my teammate was Graham, and that also started a great chemistry between us that translated to results on track." Servia will participate in the IndyCar Series open test at Barber in two weeks. "There are enough synergies within the team that make me feel positive, that even if we may be starting a little late, we will hit the road running," he said. Wayne Chrebet Jersey . A police inspector told The Associated Press the crane operator is not yet suspected of any wrongdoing but is considered a key witness to the accident at the Arena Corinthians. Avery Williamson Jersey . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile. http://www.cheapjetsjerseysonline.com/. As the Winnipeg Blue Bombers opened their main training camp Sunday, Kuale is one of the newcomers brought in to bolster a sagging defence that ranked overall where the Bombers finished 2013, in the CFL cellar with a league high 585 points against. Terrelle Pryor Sr. Jersey . -- Conor Casey scored two goals, his first of the season, as the Philadelphia Union beat Chivas USA 3-0 on Saturday night. James Carpenter Jersey . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world.TORONTO – Shortly after 11 oclock on Saturday morning, Brett Lawrie wandered into manager John Gibbons office for a brief conversation. There were two topics: the status of Lawries injured right hamstring and where he would play when he returns to the lineup. Gibbons confirmed Lawrie will sometimes play second base. "Hes got no problem with it," said Gibbons. "He basically said, hey, whatever the boys need. I mean, hes here to win. Thats the name of the game and like I said, I think it makes us better." Lawrie was less enthused but reiterated what he has said before and what Gibbons offered on Saturday morning. "Just doing it for the team," said Lawrie. The differences between second base and third base are many. The footwork is different. The timing is different – third base is called the "hot corner" for a reason. Lawrie has history at second base, having played the position in Milwaukees minor league system. Part of his hesitation for making the switch is grounded in the pride he takes in how hard hes worked to become a gold glove calibre third baseman, doing so almost entirely at the major league level. "I worked my butt off to get where Im at," Lawrie told TSN.ca on Friday. "Im not saying its not going to help the team. Im here to do what it is to help the team but I worked my butt off to be that good at third base and continue to do what Im doing. I work every day over there. Still continuing to get my work in and second base, it is what it is, man, its not what Im here to do. I worked my butt off to do what I do out there." Lawrie has appeared in four games at second base this season. He started at second six times last yyear.dddddddddddd. His limited time there doesnt make him feel more comfortable. "Not necessarily," said Lawrie. "You got to have comfort to do it a bunch of times in a row and Ive only done it for a couple of games but you need a few games under your belt to make it comfortable." Out of action since leaving in the fourth inning of Monday nights game in Philadelphia, Lawrie is nearing a return. Its been a daily process, as each day Lawrie has been intensifying the demands on his hamstring. "He came out and ran and felt pretty good today," said Gibbons. "What were going to do is were going to make him do it one more day and if all is well hell be ready to go on Monday. So I would expect to see him on Monday." If Lawrie plays on Monday night in the series finale against the Angels, expect to see him at third. Los Angeles is scheduled to start left-hander C.J. Wilson. Juan Francisco is a left-handed batter. The realignment is aimed at keeping Francisco in the lineup against right-handers, against whom he has greater success. "Weve been watching him ever since he got here," said Gibbons. "Hes a pretty good player. Hes off to a great start. I dont think wed be doing our job if we just decided to sit him and not take advantage of what hes doing." Put together Reyes, Cabrera, Bautista, Encarnacion, Lind, Navarro, Francisco, Lawrie and Rasmus and its a potent, long lineup one through nine. If someone is struggling, the next guy can pick him up. If the Blue Jays can keep everyone healthy for a period of time, it would give Gibbons a bona fide American League East lineup. "A good whatever division lineup," said Gibbons. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Répondre

Revenir à « Bugs site / Erreurs codex »