nadas Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje took the lead in ice dance at the Grand Prix of Figure Skating

Les différentes erreurs sur le site ou dans les codex que vous avez relever.
lw789
Major

nadas Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje took the lead in ice dance at the Grand Prix of Figure Skating

Message par lw789 » 12 décembre 2018, 04:40

BARCELONA, Spain - Canadas Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje took the lead in ice dance at the Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final with the highest score in the short dance on Friday.The pair from Waterloo, Ont., posted a seasons best score for 71.34 for first spot. Madison Chock and Evan Bates of the U.S. were second at 65.06 and their compatriots Maia Shibutani and Alex Shibutani were third at 63.90.We nailed our levels and the performance aspects, Weaver said. Everything from our last competition (two weeks ago at the Grand Prix in Japan) improved. We still left points on the table and have room to grow for the second half of the season.Poje sees the Final as a mid-term exam.We are looking to get momentum going into the second half of the season by bettering our performances every time out, Poje said. We want to get everything solidified for the second half of the season and we achieved that with the short dance.Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier of Toronto were fourth after a seasons best 62.49.This program just keeps getting better with every outing, Poirier said. Its really nice for us at the last two competitions to not have any major mistakes. We are really comfortable with it and we just need to polish it up some more.The mens short program was later Friday.In junior pairs, Julianne Seguin of Longueuil, Que., and Charlie Bilodeau of Trois-Pistoles, Que., broke their Canadian record and won the gold medal.Seguin and Bilodeau, only in their second season together, totalled a national junior mark 175.57 points to remain undefeated this season in three competitions. They finished ahead of four Russian pairs including Lina Fedorova and Maxim Miroshkin in second at 165.78.Weve paid attention to the small details in our skating and thats made a big difference, Seguin said. Its a program that weve worked hard on and we can just let ourselves be carried by the music once we get on the ice.In junior ice dance Mackenzie Bent of Uxbridge, Ont., and Garrett MacKeen of Oshawa, Ont.,took fourth while Madeline Edwards of Port Moody, B.C., and ZhaoKai Pang of Burnaby, B.C., were fifth. Anna Yanovskaya and Sergey Mozgov led a Russian medal sweep.Bent and Uxbridge were just over three points from the podium.We felt really strong with every step we took and that was our goal, Bent said. There was nothing to lose for us and we wanted to fight for that medal. It was a great experience for us.In mens junior competition, Shoma Uno led Japan to a 1-2 finish while Roman Sadovsky of Vaughan, Ont., produced a clean free skate which received a rousing ovation from the crowd. He climbed from sixth to fifth overall.I felt like I redeemed myself after a rough short progam, said Sadovsky. I think I learned that I need to relax more during my skate and take one element at a time and not let any mistakes affect me. I started with a clean slate today. Alec Burks Jersey . The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week. Adrian Dantley Jersey . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.info/Authen ... ersey/.com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them. Custom Utah Jazz Jerseys . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Tony Bradley Jersey . Spencer Abbott and Trevor Smith scored third-period goals erasing a 2-1 deficit giving Toronto a late 3-2 lead.LOS ANGELES -- Shelly Sterlings attorneys will ask a judge Thursday to order Donald Sterling and his attorneys to not threaten, harass or intimidate his wifes legal team and doctors who determined the Los Angeles Clippers co-owner was mentally incapacitated. A person with knowledge of the legal proceedings told The Associated Press that the urgent request seeks protections for witnesses including three doctors who may be witnesses in next months scheduled trial to determine if Shelly Sterling can sell the Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer for $2 billion. The individual wasnt authorized to comment and spoke to The Associated Press on Wednesday night on condition of anonymity. Donald Sterlings attorney, Maxwell Blecher, said a representative will be in court but wouldnt comment further. Representatives for Shelly Sterling and her attorney, Pierce ODonnell, declined comment. Its unclear what or if any specific incidents led to the decision to go to court Thursday. Neither party commeented and court papers were not filed.dddddddddddd Shelly Sterlings deal with Ballmer was struck after Donald Sterlings racist remarks to a girlfriend were recorded and publicized. The NBA moved to oust him as team owner, fined him $2.5 million and banned him for life. ODonnell said doctors determined the 80-year-old Donald Sterling was mentally "incapacitated" thereby making her sole administrator of the family trust, which owns the team, according to its terms. Donald Sterling is fighting that contention and her authority to sell. The deal would be record breaking if approved by the NBAs owners. Donald Sterling is also suing the NBA for $1 billion in federal court and alleges the league violated his constitutional rights, committed breach of contract and violated antitrust laws. He has hired four private investigations firms to dig up dirt on the NBAs former and current commissioners and its owners, according to a person familiar with Donald Sterlings legal strategy. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Répondre

Revenir à « Bugs site / Erreurs codex »