lo Sandoval hitting three home runs in

Les différentes erreurs sur le site ou dans les codex que vous avez relever.
lw789
Major

lo Sandoval hitting three home runs in

Message par lw789 » 14 décembre 2018, 07:39

SAN DIEGO -- The team from San Francisco had a flashback. It came courtsey of Pablo Sandoval hitting three home runs in the Giants 13-5 win over the San Diego Padres. "Actually I did when he hit that third one," Giants Manager Bruce Bochy said. "I said, that brings back a good memory." Sandoval hit three homers and drove in six runs Wednesday, leading a rare power show by the Giants. It also brought back thoughts of the teams amazing run last fall when it won its second World Series in three years. Sandovals only previous three-homer game came in the opener of last years World Series. He wound up as the MVP of the Series. Sandovals thoughts drifted to the most recent Fall Classic as well. "A little bit," he said. "It was a great moment. Now this is my second time I hit three home runs in a game. Its exciting to me. Im starting to get my swing back, my timing back and trying to help the team win games. Sandoval started the day with 10 home runs this season. He then hit a two-run shot in the fifth inning, a leadoff drive in the eighth and a three-run homer in the ninth. The star third baseman also added a single against the Padres. San Francisco hit six home runs overall. The Giants began the game tied with Miami for the fewest homers in the majors with 80. "I think we were all asking wheres that from," Bochy said. "But it was good to see them break out because we came out swinging. That is not our game but it shows that we are capable of doing some good things with the bats." Tim Lincecum (9-13) won again at Petco Park as the Giants avoided the three-game sweep. In Lincecums first start at San Diego since throwing a no-hitter on July 13, he worked 5 2-3 innings and allowed five runs on seven hits in gaining his third straight win. "I didnt attack it the way I wanted to," a downcast Lincecum said. "When you have the answers to the test and you dont put them down, it is a little frustrating." The Giants tagged Eric Stults (8-13), hitting three home runs in taking a 5-2 lead through four innings. "Obviously I wasnt pleased with the result," Stults said. "Today was a tough one. It was just one of those games that got away from me." Brandon Crawford homered in the Giants third. Hunter Pence and Hector Sanchez hit two-run homers in the fourth. Chase Headley and Ronny Cedeno homered for the Padres. Pences RBI double finished Stults in the fifth. Sandoval greeted reliever Brad Brach with a towering drive to right. Stults second-half woes continued as he absorbed his third straight loss. He last won on July 14 against the Giants. The Padres pulled to 8-5 on RBI singles by Will Venable and Alexi Amarista in the sixth. But this day belonged to Sandoval. "Hes one of those guys that when hes hot, hes hot," Padres Manager Bud Black said. "Its really tough to get him out." NOTES: The Giants 13 runs were one shy of their season-high; their 17 hits two off their top showing of the season. ... Padres CF Cameron Maybin will undergo season-ending wrist surgery on Friday. He played in only 14 games this year because of knee and wrist injuries. ... Padres 1B Yonder Alonso received an injection in his right hand, which was hurt Friday on a check swing against the Dodgers. ... Headley returned to the lineup after missing six games with a sore back. ... Struggling Giants LHP Barry Zito has been demoted to the bullpen. ... Giants C Buster Posey was out of the lineup and is day to day after spraining his right ring finger on a wild pitch on Tuesday. Bochy was optimistic regarding his availability on Thursday against the Diamondbacks. David Perron Golden Knights Jersey . -- Hee Young Park topped the leaderboard at 8 under Friday in the suspended second round of the Kingsmill Championship. Reilly Smith Jersey . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. http://www.authenticgoldenknightsprosho ... /.Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. Jonathan Marchessault Golden Knights Jersey . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning. Jake Bischoff Jersey . Speaking on TSN Radio 1050s TSN Drive with Dave Naylor on Monday, Colangelo said he had no intention of tanking the shortened 2011-12 season, but definitely wanted a high pick in the draft. "I wish that word wasnt used for headline reasons," said Colangelo, "but the story behind it was: how can we fix the system? How can we tweak the system to make it less likely that teams are rewarded for losing records? "I do believe that if youre as transparent as we were at the time - with our season seat holders, our fans, the market place and the media - everybody knew what the plan was and what we were going through.Johnny Gaudreaus electrifying play has sparked the Calgary Flames and drawn attention from around the league. The Florida Panthers have enjoyed a similar experience due to their own exceptional rookie, Aaron Ekblad. Having proven their ability to the league, the two elite rookies can prove it against each other tonight when the Panthers head to Calgary for their final meeting this season. Gaudreau scored in Calgarys previous meeting with the Panthers - a 6-4 victory on Nov. 8 - and ranks second among rookies with 31 points, trailing only Nashvilles Filip Forsberg. Ekblad also found the scoresheet in that matchup, notching two assists for the first multi-point game of his career. That production has continued. Ekblad has tallied an assist in his last three games and his 23 points rank first among rookie defensemen, leading second place by 10. The Flames (21-17-3) relied on Jonas Hiller in that win and will again look to the veteran Friday after Calgary was bit by injury bug in a 3-2 loss to Detroit on Wednesday. Backup goaltender Karri Ramo suffered an upper-body injury and rookie center Josh Jooris aggravated a recurring upper-body injury. The ailments come just as Calgary had returned several key players from injury, most notably Mikael Backlund, whose performance against the Red Wings stands as one of the few positives in the loss. After dealing with an abdominal injury for most of this season, Backlund had a goal and an assist in his first game since Oct. 28. Backs is probably one of the most underrated two-way players in the league, coach Bob Hartley said. (Wednesday), that was exactly the Mikael Backlund that we know, and thats exactly the Mikael Backlund that we need. The loss was Calgarys second in a row after a four-game win streak and kept it two points outside of the playoff picture at the halfway point in the season. Florida (18-11-9) also finds itself as the ninth seed after 3-1 win Thursday at Vancouver behind aa 32-save performance from Roberto Luongo.dddddddddddd The 35-year-old Luongo has yet to play both ends of a back-to-back this season, and could cede the net Friday to backup Al Montoya. Montoya took the loss in Floridas previous meeting with Calgary, and is 0-4 with a 3.65 goals-against average in his last four games. Panthers winger Jonathan Huberdeau continued his best stretch of the season with two goals and an assist. Huberdeau has seven points in six games, but has been held scoreless in two career matchups with the Flames. Theyre developing into great players, and this is just the beginning for us, Luongo said to Floridas official site about the teams young players. Were excited for what is ahead of us here. Jiri Hudler expects to be back for Calgary after he missed Wednesdays loss following the birth of his first child. Hudler is tied for the team lead with 13 goals and has 23 points in his last 19 games. Hudler has been particularly strong against the Panthers in his career, posting six points while winning all eight meetings. Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano has been held pointless in a season-high four consecutive games during an otherwise stellar season. Giordano has 10 goals, 25 assists and tallied a season-high three points in the Flames previous matchup with Florida. The Flames have won their last three matchups with the Panthers and seven of the past 10. Game Notes: CGY is 1-0-0 vs FLA this season, winning in FLA CGY has won 3 straight vs FLA, 1 of the wins in CGY in that span Calgary: lost 2 straight, 3GF, 0/7 on PP Gaudreau (1G, 0A) past 3 games Florida: 2-1-0 past 3 games, all on the road, 5GA, 8/9 on PK Bjugstad (2G, 1A) 2 game PT streak Projected Flames Lines: Forwards: Gaudreau-Monahan-Hudler Glencross-Backlund-Colborne Raymond-Granlund-Byron Bouma-Stajan-Jones Defence: Giordano-Brodie Russell-Wideman Smid-Engelland Goalie: Hiller Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Répondre

Revenir à « Bugs site / Erreurs codex »